The VIPER model Building Maintenance Unit is a particularly economical system for carrying out work on building facades. It is designed to take one or two people together with their work equipment.
VIPER machine is fitted with powered cradle ALTA «P» 2 m or ALTA SOLO and range cover applications on facade up to 10m jib length and a lifting height of 160m.
The performances of each VENUS model depend on various parameters such as jib length, track type (concrete
track, free laid or anchored rail track), wheel span (track gauge), suspended load, and cradle type.
WLL = 240 kg (WLL = Working Load Limit)
WLL = 240 kg + additional load max. 1000 kg according to EN1808
• Watertank 15 l.
• Electrical cable box.
• Cradle structure made of aluminum.
• Cradle with additional basket.
• Deported cradle and pantograph cradle.
• Upper anti-collision bar on the cradle.
• Winter kit.
• Detection of rail presence (rail tracks with rail switches).
• Additional load winch for material handling.
• Signal transmission to technical control office (fault report).
• Cradle restraint system on the facade with automatic stops(compulsory for lifting heights exceeding 40 m according to EN 1808).