The MARS Building Maintenance Unit (BMU) is a very efficient system for all cleaning and maintenance access on buildings.
The cradle is designed to take two people together with their tools and cleaning materials.
The MARS range covers a large field of applications up to 8.5m jib length and a lifting height of 160m.
The performances of each MARS model depend on various parameters such as jib length, track type (concrete
track, free laid or anchored rail track), wheel span (track gauge), suspended load, and cradle type.
WLL = 240 kg (WLL = Working Load Limit)
WLL = 240 kg + additional load max. 1000 kg (according to EN1808)
• Watertank 15 l.
• Electrical cable box.
• Cradle structure made of aluminum.
• Cradle with additional basket.
• Deported cradle.
• Pantograph cradle.
• Upper anti-collision bar on the cradle.
• Winter kit.
• Turret pinning in parking position for long jibs
• Retractable cylinder buffer.
• Jib anti-collision detector.
• Detection of rail presence (rail tracks with rail switches).
• Additional load winch for material handling.
• Signal transmission to technical control office (fault report).
• Cradle restraint system on the facade with automatic stops(compulsory for lifting heights exceeding 40 m according to EN 1808).