The LUNA Building Maintenance Unit (BMU) is an economic system for all cleaning and maintenance access on buildings.
The cradle is designed to take two people together with their tools and cleaning materials.
The LUNA range covers applications to 3m jib length and lifting height up to 120m.
The performances of each LUNA model depend on various parameters such as jib length, track type (concrete track, free laid or anchored rail track), wheel span (track gauge), suspended load, and cradle type.
Standard configuration is WLL = 240 kg (WLL = Working Load Limit.
• Watertank 15 l.
• Electrical cable box.
• Cradle structure made of aluminum.
• Upper anti-collision bar on the cradle.
• Low-temperature safety device.
• Jib anticollision detector.
• Detection of rail presence (rail tracks with rail switches).
• Rotative spreader bar.
• Additional load winch for material handling.
• Signal transmission to technical control office (fault report).
• Cradle restraint system on the facade with automatic stops(compulsory. for lifting heights exceeding 40 m according to EN 1808).