The DEMOS is a compact BMU that moves on rail by two motor-driven wheels; negotiation of curves by means of swivel wheel assemblies guided along the path by side guide roller wheels. The rail is installed on the inner vertical part of the parapet.
The cradle is designed to take two people together with their tools and cleaning materials.
The DEMOS range covers a large field of applications up to 5m jib length and a lifting height of 160m.
The performances of each DEMOS model depend on various parameters such as, jib length, track type (concrete
track , free laid or anchored rail track), wheel span (track gauge), suspended load and cradle type.
WLL = 240 kg (WLL = Working Load Limit)
WLL = 240 kg + additional load max. 1000 kg accarding EN1808
• Watertank 15 l.
• Electrical cable box.
• Cradle structure made of aluminium.
• Cradle with additional basket.
• Deported cradle.
• Pantograph cradle.
• Upper anti-collision bar on cradle.
• Winter kit.
• Turret pinning in parking position for long jibs
• Retractable cylinder buffer.
• Jib anticollision detector.
• Detection of rail presence (rail tracks with rail switches).
• Additional load winch for material handling.
• Signal transmission to technical control office (fault report).
• Cradle restraint system on facade with automatic stops(compulsory for lifting heights exceeding 40 m according to EN 1808).